Tuesday, May 30, 2023 – A chef is said to have died after being electrocuted at Paradise Hotel in Kabarnet, which is owned by a senior policeman based in Nairobi.

The deceased chef, identified as Ibra, was electrocuted by a chips frying machine.

Unfortunately, he died on the spot.

His body was hurriedly moved to the mortuary and a new chips frying machine was bought to cover up the death.

The cop is threatening to shoot anyone who blows the cover on Ibra’s death.

Business is going on as usual in the hotel even as the family of the deceased chef cries for justice.

The Kenyan DAILY POST.

Looking for a job? Download the Kenyan Jobs app from Google Playstore and get the latest jobs and vacancies available in Kenya, go HERE>>>

Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>

Previous articleKenyan woman shocked after finding out that her husband of 5 years is sleeping with other men – Shares the message she found in his phone.
Next articleA man sustains injuries after being beaten up by his pretty girlfriend- They look like a perfect couple on social media (PHOTOs).

Leave a Reply