Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Looking for a job? Download the Kenyan Jobs app from Google Playstore and get the latest jobs and vacancies available in Kenya, go HERE>>>
Our client is an Employee Experiential Agency that develops people-centered and growth-focused experiences for their client’s workforce. They seek to hire an Office and Events Administrator who will exemplify the company’s values. The individual will be responsible for providing administrative and operational support and coordinating events.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement office policies, set up office procedures and standards
- Support company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff
- Maintain records and document filing system
- Have oversight over-running projects and apprise management on the same
- Oversee office maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Manage office expenditure, petty cash, monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Prepare the office budget, record expenditures, analyze variances, and initiate corrective actions
- Review and approve office supply acquisitions
- Manage executives’ schedules, calendars, and appointments
- Manage office correspondence, complaints and queries
- Coordinate events and ensure clients are updated and briefed on the status of events
- Provide administrative and operational support to the office and team
- Source and book suitable venues for Team Building activities and other client Events
- Coordinate all event logistics (venue, invitations, food, drinks etc.)
- Maintain and promote a safe and injury/accident-free working environment
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration/management, events management or any relevant and related field
- Proactive, resourceful and able to solve problems and provide solutions
- Possess outstanding communication skills (both oral and written).
- Must have exceptional customer service skills, great interpersonal abilities and emotional intelligence
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, and possess basic accounting skills.
- Ability to lead and manage and work with a team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to email their CVs to Fanisi HR Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday 10th September 2022 with the subject line ‘Office and Event Admin’. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.