Business Intelligence – Data Analyst
Reports to: Manager Strategy & Performance Monitoring
Location: Head Office
The role supports the Business and management with monitoring the quality of data, revenue leakages and data mining for performance and business reporting.
- Develop reports that address the business and bank management needs using the available reporting tools (SQL, Tableau, Python and Power BI)
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems to meet the banks data needs.
- Where automation is not possible mining data from the various bank systems, then reorganizing said data in a format that can be easily used for reporting,
- Upload the flat files into the cube
- Manage user roles on BI to ensure data security is maintained
- Work with the performance monitoring team to create data insights to support business decision making.
- Collaborating with programmers, engineers, and organizational leaders to identify opportunities for process improvements and recommend system modifications.
- Automation and tracking of daily business activities for performance monitoring.
- Provided data to business in a user-friendly format for decision making.
- Degree in BBIT or Financial engineering/statistics.
- At least one year experience in Data analytic.
- Knowledge of banking business process
- High proficiency in SQL and EXCEL analytics (a must)
- The candidate must be able to work under minimum supervision and be innovative in solving complex problems on the go.
- The job is demanding, and the candidate may be called upon to work extra hours from time to time.
How to Apply