Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>


Wednesday, September 21, 2022 – DeMario Jackson, a former “Bachelorette” and “Bachelor in Paradise” contestant, has been named in a pair of lawsuits accusing him of sexual assault, false imprisonment and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

Two women identifying as Jane Does allege in court docs filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court and reviewed by TMZ, that Jackson used his fame from the ABC shows to ‘lure the unsuspecting plaintiffs’ into sexual situations.

The two women, who both filed as Jane Does, claimed the in court docs, that DeMario used his status as a TV personality to “lure the unsuspecting plaintiffs” into a sense of security claiming he knew exactly what he was doing.

One of Jackson’s accusers says she initially connected with the 35-year-old Jackson in February 2018, and that they went out on a few dates.

The woman said she permitted Jackson to stay at her home after he had been drinking, and he was persistent in coming on to her despite her telling him that she had no desire to be intimate with him. The woman said she had been in fear for her life when he pinned her to themed and assaulted her.

The second woman said she initially crossed paths with DeMario in April of 2019 via social media, and he asked her on a date the following year.

Jackson told the woman that he wanted to have the date at his apartment in an effort to avoid being recognized if they were in public, the woman told the court.

The woman told the court Jackson had coerced her into sex, which she initially consented to, but when she told him to stop, he continued with force.

According to the Los Angeles Times, both of the women reported what had happened to the Rape Treatment Center at UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center.

Jackson made headlines more than five years ago when an incident between him and Corinne Olympios led to the suspension of production for the ABC series Bachelor in Paradise.

Warner Bros. said that it was commissioning ‘a thorough investigation’ after it was made ‘aware of allegations of misconduct.’

Sources told the newspaper that the pair were involved in sex acts in a hot tub in front of other cast and crew members. On the day after the incident, Olympios said that she had no memory of what had happened, leading producers to contact ABC exes about the events.

A Warner Bros. internal investigation didn’t ‘support any charge of misconduct by a cast member,’ with Jackson and Olympios leaving the series moving forward.

Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>




Leave a Reply