Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Our client, Riskhouse International is a professional services firm providing Forensic Investigation, Risk Management, and Compliance Services to various cadre of clients. The Nairobi Head Office seeking to fill the following position:
- Analyze financial data and trace discrepancies.
- Review financial documents to identify inaccuracies.
- Conduct forensic audit/fraud investigations.
- Develop controls in fraud prevention, detection, and in before Court.
- Participate in client discussions to understand their problems and identify opportunities to provide further value through new engagements.
- Develop proposals, coordinate and customize the engagement approach to suit the client’s needs.
- Work with the team on forensic engagements to include fraud risk management, regulatory compliance, and investigations.
- Oversee the preparation of proposals/tenders on prospective engagements.
Qualifications, Experience, and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, preferably with professional qualification such as a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Forensic Accountant.
- A sound understanding of forensic audit procedures.
- Knowledge of accounting software and spreadsheets.
- Prepared Forensic reports to include review and analysis.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading “FORENSIC ACCOUNTANT” by Thursday 15th September, 2022 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.