Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
ADMINISTRATOR – One  POST
Terms of service: 18-month Contract
Station: Nairobi/NBTTS HQ
Requirements for Appointment to this post a candidate must have:
- Have a Master’s degree or its equivalent, in Administration, Organizational Development, Public Administration, Business Administration, Public Sector Management or related discipline.
- Have a minimum 8 years’ experience in administration functions related to institutional administration, Coordination, Assets and inventory management, planning and logistics, registry
- Have a minimum of four (4) years’ experience in Senior management
Reports to Head, KNBTTS
- To oversee establishment and institutionalization of critical management functions for sustainability and assurance of financial, service and systems accountability for management of the Service
- Oversee implementation and quality of delivery of contracts and vendors serving NBTTS
- Oversee the development of an accountable registry, physically and online
- Oversee the implementation of an Enterprise Resource Management System for the NBTTS to provide electronic management systems
- Oversee the development and implementation of a system to monitor performance management of the NBTTS
- Develop and implement operating procedures and policies to facilitate Transition of the NBTTS to a semi-autonomous agency
- Oversee the Human Resource functions and establishment of HR policies and procedures during transition
- Oversee implementation of asset management procedures at the NBTTS including tagging, disposal and liaise with the relevant administrative functions at the MOH
- Oversee Transport and fleet management services, travel logistics and staff across the regions ensuring adherence to procedures
- Oversee daily operational functions of NBTTS including buildings maintenance, utilities (power, water, internet) maintenance in the regions;
- Liaise with the functions of Commodities and logistics and supply chain to ensure seamless transport and distribution services
Note: The best administrator will be selected based on qualifications and relevant experience.
How to Apply
Applications should include the following; Cover letter and current CV with names and telephone contacts, Copies of academic and professional certificates, Photocopy of ID and Testimonials/ Recommendation. Interested and qualified persons are required to make their applications ONLINE through the Ministry’s Email Address: email@example.com. so as to reach the Ministry on or before 24th August, 2022 11:00 am.
MINISTRY OF HEALTH