Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT OFFICER- (1) ONE POST
Terms of service: 18-Month Contract
Station: Nairobi/NBTTS HQ
Requirements for appointment to this post, a candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance option), Business Administration (Accounting option) from a recognized institution or any other relevant qualification adjudged to be its equivalent from an approved institution
- Passed Part III of Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination or its recognized equivalent;
- 5 years’ work experience
- 2 years in the function of accounting
- Registered with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) and Registration of Accountants Board (RAB).
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Reports to Head, KNBTTS
- To facilitate budget development
- Develop and Implement a Finance and Accounting system for the Service, including during its Transition to a semiautonomous institution that is functional, within regulations and integrated with essential systems such as Human Resource and Activities
- To undertake financial planning and execution of budgets in line with approvals and regulations
- Ensure compliance of KNBTTS with finance and accounting requirements of the Service and of MOH
- Liaise with function areas of the Service and with MOH to develop MTEF plans, budget proposals, engage in MTEF negotiations, advise the Head and facilitate budget availability
- Liaise with function areas to make accounting returns for the Service
- Liaise with the MOH Internal Audit Department on an on-going basis
- To liaise with MOH Finance and Accounts Departments for execution of budget, making returns, reporting,
Note: The best senior accountant officer will be selected based on qualifications and relevant experience.
How to Apply
Applications should include the following; Cover letter and current CV with names and telephone contacts, Copies of academic and professional certificates, Photocopy of ID and Testimonials/Recommendations. Interested and qualified persons are required to make their applications ONLINE through the Ministry’s Email Address: email@example.com. so as to reach the Ministry on or before 24th August, 2022 11:00 am.
MINISTRY OF HEALTH