Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
- Carrying out office cleanliness
- Maintaining an up to date filing system in the office,
- Attending to visitors and clients
- Ensuring security of office equipment
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (K.C.S.E) mean grade D- (Minus) or its approved equivalent.
- Must have attended Courses of not less than or in aggregate of at least one (1) month in various areas of deployment.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should download and duly fill a job application form provided on our website: http://www.tanariver.go.ke/vacancies attach and submit their applications with updated CV, a copy of National Identity Card, copies of academic and professional certificates, names and contacts of three (3) referees, and other relevant testimonials to:
The Board Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Tana River
P.O. Box 181 – 70101
All applications clearly specifying the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope should be received on or before 10th June, 2022.
All applicants MUST comply with the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Kindly note that only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.