Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
The role can be remote or based in one of our hubs (Nairobi, Kathmandu, Dakar, or Kampala), and will support our CXOs spread across US, Kenya and India.
Scheduling & Calendar Management (30%):
- Provide proactive calendar management for the CEO and Chief of Staff. This includes scheduling meetings, maintaining calendar hygiene, preparing weekly schedules, forecasting conflicts and working quickly to resolve them.
- Manage schedules for other CXOs as needed.
Meeting Planning & Execution (25%):
- Drive meeting preparation & follow-up for leadership & org-wide meetings owned by the office of the CEO, including sharing of agendas, meeting notes, action items, recordings, slide decks, and other relevant materials
- Provide technology support during meetings owned by CXOs
- Collaborate & coordinate with all functional teams to plan, execute & create a positive virtual experience for recurring org-wide touchpoints (All Hands, Town Halls, & Brown Bags).
- Partner with POPs to plan & support people engagement events as needed.
Project Management & Coordination for Org-wide initiatives (20%)
- Coordinate the org-wide annual goals (OGSM) reporting process each quarter across all teams to facilitate timely and high-quality strategy reviews.
- Coordinate organizational planning, preparation, and administration for key milestones in our annual operating cadence
Travel Coordination (10%):
- Plan, coordinate, & arrange travel for the Strategy Team and Board of Directors. This includes travel & logistics support for in-person meetings and conferences (international & domestic) attended by CXOs & Directors.
- Support CXOs & Directors in travel and meetup planning for functional teams, including logistics support as needed.
Org-wide Communications Support (10%):
- Support the Chief of Staff & CEO to gather relevant data across the org, conduct analysis, & create presentations & reports for diverse audiences (the leadership team, Board of Directors, and the full team).
- Draft org-wide communications as needed for the Chief of Staff or CEO.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Prior experience preferred in supporting C-level executives or senior management in a similar capacity
- Exceptional planning, organization, and time management skills
- Exceptional writing & verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- A natural relationship builder and people person who can create positive virtual and in-person experiences for those you interact with
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and move several projects forward in parallel
- Fast learner
- A collaborative team player who can work independently and collaboratively with teammates across the org
- Comfort with tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to consistently follow through on tasks and projects
- Highly skilled at following up with others proactively and assertively, yet with utmost patience, kindness and empathy
- High-energy and efficient
- Possess a can-do attitude
- Flexible to changing needs/priorities
- Perform well under pressure
- Strong judgement, integrity and discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
- Demonstrates initiative, creativity, solidarity, humanity and openness in line with our org values
Purpose & Impact
- Ability to create and see real impact in your work
- Freedom to take initiative and innovate, bonus of an agile, small team
- Work for a globally awarded social enterprise recognized for developing a solution that can create global systems change in the health sector
- Work with a value and mission driven team that is consistently described as warm, incredibly kind and supportive
- Exposure to a diverse team: over 15 different nationalities
- Opportunities for global travel: all team meet-up + functional team meet-up + field visits
Work/Life & Growth
- Generous leave time: vacation, maternity/paternity, bereavement, & sick days
- Professional development funds & opportunities + 5 days off for prof dev
- Home Office Set up Stipend.
- Flexible, remote schedules
How to Apply
Application Deadline: June 30, 2022