Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
The Data Officer will be responsible for data collation, entry, validation, program monitoring and reporting in DATIM and other online reporting innovations from all the supported health facilities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide complete, timely and accurate data and reports.
- Conduct thorough validation logic on submitted data by facility health records officers
- Provide timely feedback to the SI team and facility records officers based on identified site-specific data quality gaps and poor performance
- Produce monthly data summaries to track and inform programmatic performance against targets
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations as requested by the program team, MoH and CDC
- Serve as a reliever for facility records officers by ensuring an up to date EMR and reporting compliance
- Offer on-site support on EMR and provide technical guidance to facility records officers; on need basis
- Ensure utmost security to program data
Qualifications and professional skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, IT/Computer Science, Informatics,
- Statistics or related field
- 1 – 3 years’ relevant data management experience in HIV or health-related field
- Advanced computer skills in Ms-Office suite including advanced Ms-Excel and
- Ms-Power point
- Team player with strong analytical capability
- Ability to work under extreme pressure with minimal supervision
How to Apply:
Kindly send your application which includes a cover letter and an updated CV including the names of three professional referees to CIHEBKENYA_Recruitment@cihebkenya.org on or before 17TH May 2022. Applicants are advised to include the title “DATA OFFICER” on the subject line or visit https://www.cihebkenya.org/jobs/data-officer/
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.