Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Position: Dispatch Clerk- Vegetable Oil Extraction Plant
Reports to: Logistic SPT
Location: Wote in Makueni
Our client in vegetable oil extraction, is seeking to recruit a Dispatch Clerk. Successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely and correct dispatch of products as scheduled according to delivery schedules and maintain an effective system for monitoring stock loading according to the standard operating procedure.
- Manage accurate and efficient stock transfers during loading of trucks from the loading bay
- Receive and prepare work orders, monitor jobs in progress and inform personnel about any logistic problems.
- Monitor stock movement into the trucks, verify load and documentation, and then sign off with the driver and security
- Continuously monitor and schedule work to crews
- Dispatch vehicles in accordance with internal procedures
- Ensure that all relevant procedures, SOPs and routines are followed and adhered to in line with company policy.
- Personally, make health and safety a priority ensuring you comply with all health, safety instructions, comply with the policies, procedures of the Company and Work in a safe and orderly manner
- Maintain high efficiency in the dispatch process
- Any other tasks as required by your supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Store keeping, Procurement and Supplies or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience – Must have worked in a busy environment
- Good computer skills (working knowledge of ERP preferred.
- Knowledge of basic stock taking procedures
- Firefighting & HSE basic courses (preferred)
- Proficiency in SAP, MRP 3 years progressive experience in a manufacturing and warehousing environment.
- Commissioning – Start Up: Commissioning and start-up, Decommissioning
- Land Transportation Mgmt.: Land Transportation Management
- HSEQ General (Generic)
- Organization Processes: Internal Standard, Site Management
- Supports and technologies: Standard ISO, TQM and Quality system, technical requirement and Standard
- Compliance: Local/National and International Standard and Codes, Health, Safety, Environment, Quality
- Ability to read and interpret P&IDs and PFDs
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Problem Solving; Flexibility; Planning target control; Decision Making; Spirit of Enterprise; Communication; Listening and reception; Relations management; Staff management and development.
How to Apply
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement