Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
POSITION: PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT
REPORTING TO: PAYROLL SUPERVISOR
We are seeking to recruit a Payroll Accountant to join our team.
The payroll accountant will be responsible for continuously improving payroll operational processes, designs, and implementation to ensure that payments are made accurately on a timely manner. Additionally, they will be required to maintain a great team to enhance effective internal/external client relationships within own area of responsibility.
- Responsible for accurate and timely payroll processing as per clients’ SLAs
- Responsible for excellent customer service to all company clients.
- Responsible for collating all payroll information required for accurate invoicing to be done.
- Responsible for sharing and follow up on invoices to Lead invoices are paid on time.
- Responsible for client accounts payroll reconciliations and sharing with clients as per agreed SLAs
- Responsible for generating respective monthly client statutory schedules for tax payments.
- Responsible for ensuring Client files both soft and hard copies are properly updated and filed.
- Responsible for monitoring client profitability analysis.
- Lead in ensuring all clients’ auxiliary services are billed before payments are done.
- Responsible for ensuring all client control accounts are clearing and provide reasons if they are not clearing.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating payroll records on Mansoft system.
- Responsible for sharing employees pays lips monthly.
- Responsible for ensuring respective credit notes are done by credit controller on sage system.
- Responsible for ensuring all staff PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, HELB, Saccos and Pension are accurately filed and paid.
- Responsible for sharing all P9s with all outsourced staff annually.
- Responsible for requesting and sharing Sacco, loan, and pension statements with staff on quarterly basis
- Assist auditors for the purpose of providing accurate supporting documentation and/ or information on internal process that is required for audit.
- Provide accurate data and documentation required by the Payroll Accounts for the preparation of financial and management accounts.
- Responsible for filling of payroll documents for allocated accounts and ensuring all payroll files are updated monthly and ready for an audit process at all times
- Any other role assigned to you by your supervisor or senior management.
- KCSE B PLAIN
- WORKING EXPERIENCE IN A PAYROLL DEPARTMENT
- ANY OTHER RELATED
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Attention to detail
- Computer proficiency
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Payroll software experience
- Regulatory compliance
- Spreadsheet creation and updating
- Tax form filing
How to Apply
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement