Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>


Thursday, March 17, 2022 – A boy is lucky to be alive after he fell out of his bed head-first onto a farming tool and the sickle pierced his skull.

Bhuppu Sen, 16, from India, was asleep yesterday, March 16, when he rolled over and landed straight on top of a sharp curved metal blade.

The sickle, which is used for harvesting, had been left on the floor, and the teen reportedly forgot about it due to his light not working.

Incredibly, no blood emerged from the teenager’s head despite the tool piercing 4cm into his skull.

He was taken to hospital where doctors performed a CT scan on him before rushing him into surgery.

A three-hour operation carried out by a team of doctors led to the successful removal of the sickle.

Dr. Kuldeep Singh, the neurosurgeon who led the operation, said he was shocked the boy didn’t end up paralysed or die from the horrific incident.

The boy is now reportedly resting from the accident but is understood to not be in any pain.

Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>



Leave a Reply