Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>


Tuesday, March 8, 2022 – Deputy President William Ruto has distanced himself from the failures of the Jubilee administration, saying the buck stops with President Uhuru Kenyatta.

Speaking at Chatham House London yesterday, Ruto said that President Uhuru is individually accountable for the performance of the Jubilee Government.

“I have never been a deputy president for nine years…I don’t know which dockets were given to me, we have always had one president, not two, the responsibility of the government has never been shared between President Kenyatta and me,” Ruto said.

At the same time, he denied sharing government positions with Uhuru, saying he had no role in the constitution of the government.

“There were no dockets that were given to me. I didn’t appoint any minister anywhere. Everybody was appointed by the President of Kenya,” Ruto said.

Ruto’s sentiments contradict those of President Uhuru, who last month while speaking at Sagana III, appeared to suggest that they shared the government 50-50.

The deputy president further alleged that President Uhuru stripped him of most responsibilities after the 2017 election (after the handshake) and handed them over to Interior CS Fred Matiang’i.

The Kenyan DAILY POST.

Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>



Leave a Reply