Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Looking for a job? Download the Kenyan Jobs app from Google Playstore and get the latest jobs and vacancies available in Kenya, go HERE>>>
- Research Assistants (RAs) role will be primarily to recruit, screen, enrol and follow up study participants.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer informed consent to participants before they are enrolled into the study.
- Enroll and administer the questionnaires to participants, enter data into REDCap or Survey-CTO or other survey tool and ensure data is transmitted daily.
- Follow up participants to attain the highest level of follow-up rate.
- Collect and review data as guided by good clinical and data practices,track and maintain relevant systems to ensure project timelines are met
- Ensure that data collection materials and accessories are safeguarded
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Social Sciences or human health related field; Diploma with relevant research experience may be considered.
- Certificate in Protection of Human Research Subjects and Good Clinical Practice.
- At least 3 years’ experience as an RA in public health-related research.
- Competency in Microsoft Office.
- Data collection using REDCap/ODK/Survey-CTO or similar application software mandatory.
- Fluency in English and at least 1 of the following languages: Swahili, Dholuo
Contract period: 3 months-3 years, depending on study
How To Apply
Submit applications, complete with CV, copies of certificates and testimonials, names and day telephone numbers of two professional referees, current and expected salary, to reach the undersigned not later than 25th February, 2022
The Human Resource Manager
Impact Research and Development Organization
P.O. Box 9171 – 40141
IRDO is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted