Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
About the role
As the Office Administrator, you will play a primary role in ensuring that all office administrative functions are coordinated to achieve a high level of productivity within the company as well as providing operational support.
You will manage the office and all of its facilities and also be responsible for all administration and coordination behind internal and external functions. You will coordinate travel arrangements and meetings. You will assist the CEO with administrative tasks such as minute taking, inbox and calendar management, and preparing documentation. You will also be responsible for capturing invoices and credit card transactions and supporting financial procedures.
As the ideal individual, you will have outstanding organisational and time management skills, have high attention to detail and be service orientated. You will have excellent communication skills and be familiar with office gadgets and applications.
- Certificate of Secondary Education
- Thorough experience in a PA/Office administration role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Service orientated
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related discipline
- Experience working in the Agriculture industry
How To Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Mezzanine on mezzanine-ware.breezy.hr to apply