Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION MESSENGER GRADE I
This is an entry position to this cadre and appointment is on temporary or permanent terms; or on a two (2) year renewable performance-based contract depending on age, citizenship and any other reason.
Applicants must have a minimum of KCSE Mean Grade D+ (plus)
The candidate must have at least one (1) year experience in messengerial duties in a large or busy organization with proven integrity, independence, innovativeness and compliance to deadlines
- Photocopy and binding documents and examinations needed by academic staff to support learning and teaching.
- Clean up photocopy and copy printing machines before and after use
- Mail delivery across the University in all offices to ensure timely delivery of information to facilitate communication.
- Collect stationery from the store and deliver to various offices for a smooth running of departmental activities.
- Arrange meeting rooms in readiness for meetings to facilitate smooth discussions and deliberations.
- Move files from one office to another as required during the day for proper service delivery in various departments.
- Perform any other messengerial duties assigned
- Ability to perform variety of primarily manual tasks
- Ability to organize documents in a systematic way
- Alert with attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send four (4) copies of their application for the above position.
Applications and recommendations letters from referees should be addressed to,
The Vice Chancellor
P. O Box 195-80108, Kilifi
Application should also include an up to date CV, providing details of age, marital status, academic and professional qualifications, work experience, email address, telephone, names and contacts of three referees who are knowledgeable about the competence of the applicant, copies of relevant certificates and testimonials.
Candidates with foreign qualifications Must submit a Certificate of Recognition from the Commission of University Education.
Pwani University is an equal opportunity employer, female candidates and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The deadline for submitting applications is Friday 25th February 2022. Applications received later than this date will not be considered.
Please Note that: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
PWANI UINVERSITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, OR APPOINTMENT)