Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Finance & Administration Internship
Duties and responsibilities;
- Budgeting, cash flow planning, and activities costs management
- Procurement and payments process and other settlements, while maintaining and managing list of debtors and creditors
- Month-end closure and reporting activities
- Managing staff advances
- Managing stocks of consumables, stationery and utilities.
- Activities of office and assets servicing and maintenance, including carrying out quarterly asset’s verification
- Audits, reviews and assessment facilitation
- Proper management, safe custody, proper filing and retrieval of transaction documentation
- Activities, functions and Manage staff time system; staff advance accounts maintenance including dealing staff travel advance management and reconciliations.
- Business degree from a recognized University and/or a professional finance / accounting qualification
- Proficient in ICT systems and MS Office. Knowledge of computerized accounting is added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High integrity, ethics and a good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
ICS SP absolute priority is protecting children, vulnerable communities and our own staff. We have zero tolerance of incidents of violence or abuse against children and other people in the communities we serve, either committed by our staff or others connected to our work. Successful applicants will be required to sign and adhere to our safeguarding, child protection and prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA) code of conduct and policies.
How To Apply
Send your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Deadline for submitting applications is 11th March 2022. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please indicate the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.