Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Looking for a JOB? See the latest Jobs and Vacancies in Kenya HERE>>>
Apollo Agriculture is the commercial farming platform for small-scale farmers that helps farmers maximize their profits. Apollo uses agronomic machine learning, remote sensing, and mobile phones to deliver financing, high-quality farm products, and optimized advice that can more than double farm profitability, starting in Kenya. Our team brings together technology and operations experience from The Climate Corporation (acquired for USD ~$1 Billion), ACRE, Google, and One Acre Fund. We value the evangelical pursuit of mission with a pragmatic approach, humility in the face of challenge, active discussion of disagreements, and considerate listening.
About the role
Apollo Agriculture is seeking Field Agent Support to join us in our Nairobi office.
- Make outbound calls to field agents to accurately collect feedback and assist them to resolve any challenges.
- Generate regular reports from the feedback collected from the portfolio of agents assigned to you.
- Handle inbound calls by agents and accurately transcribe the recorded details in the recommended format as will be outlined to you.
- Diligently handle customers/business partners’ inquiries via telephone and/or SMS.
- Manage and resolve customers’/partners complaints.
- Provide existing and prospective clients with product and service information by clearly explaining procedures; answering questions and queries; providing information in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Identify and escalate priority issues that need to be handled at a different level, and do the necessary follow-up of customer concerns.
- Accurately document all customer interaction information according to standard operating procedures as the Company shall detail to you from time to time.
- Ensure high-quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines as well as identify customer service process gaps and recommend improvement in procedures.
- Troubleshoot Mobile App Related issues and providing first-level resolutions to the customers/business partners.
- Be a holder of an Undergraduate degree or a diploma certificate
- Conversant with English, Kiswahili, and vernacular language.
- Self-driven and able to work remotely with minimal supervision.
- Have basic computer skills and be familiar with Windows or Ubuntu OS.
- Have a background in Sales
- Access to a stable internet
- Are a collaborative team of smart and ambitious people who are dedicated to serving our customers.
- Make magic happen to solve hard problems and always come with solutions when challenges arise.
- Are comfortable taking risks that can result in radical scale, and understand that failures are opportunities to learn and improve.
- Are considerate listeners and take the time to deeply understand and seek out ideas from the people around us, even when we disagree.
- Offer a dynamic environment that fosters talent, collaboration, and growth.
- Take pride in our work and share the responsibility to see it through from conception to deployment.
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, and room for growth.
- Value autonomy, honesty, transparency, and respect.
- Are excited to hear from you!
How to Apply