Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
BIMAS Kenya Limited is a Microfinance Institution in Kenya with 40 offices in 19 counties. We seek qualified candidates for this vacant position.
Position: Operations Data Clerk
Reporting: Finance manager
Station: Head Office
Duties and responsibilities
- Data Processing – Timely posting of schedules, Accuracy in posting of data, verification of data posted, prompt feedback on arising issues, ability to prioritise key schedules. Minimal errors and timely correction of the same
- Loan Administration – Timely processing of loans, correct capture of information (Loan product, repayment period, loan amount, correct loanee details), prompt feedback on arising issues. Minimal errors in the loan application.
- Reports Management – Timely sending of reports to the field, innovativeness in the reports sent, ability to detect errors in reports, timely issuance of group collection sheets to the field officers.
- Customer relations – Prompt feedback to field staff, ability to understand, deal and appreciate field staff. Ability to work well with other departments
- General duties – Filing , issuing of passbook
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Should be 25 years and above
- Be a holder of a Business-related degree or its equivalent.
- Have a minimum of grade C plain at KCSE
- Have at least 1-year relevant experience
- Hold a valid certificate of good conduct
- Computer literate
- Good with numbers and figures
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should apply through https://erecruitment.bimaskenya.com/not later than the 18th February 2022
How to Submit Your Application
- Create an account by clicking on the Sign Up link above.
- Complete your profile by filling in your details in all the relevant sections as required (Profile Section, Academic Section, Work Experience Section and Cover Letter Section )
- Once you have filled all the required section, proceed to apply for the position of your choice from the listing