Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Looking for a job? Download the Kenyan Jobs app from Google Playstore and get the latest jobs and vacancies available in Kenya, go HERE>>>
Supply Chain Clerk
- Attend to store enquiries to ensure user departments are well informed of available stocks and the corresponding stock levels to support efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of service.
- Issue and receipt of stores for storage and for timely issuance to the user department
- Maintain accurate and up to date sore records for accountability purposes and
- Label the stock as received to support easy identification, and to protect against theft.
- Conduct stock checks in order to identify wear or defects, to ensure such stock is replaced and accounted for in the books of accounts for cost management purposes.
- Provide suggestions on areas of improvement in the management of stock to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of service
- Arrange received goods in the store to support ease in accessibility and retrieval, and to minimize accidents
- Craft Certificate in Procurement and Supply Chain Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- A registered member of Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM); and
- Certificate in computer applications.
In compliance to article six (6) of the constitution of Kenya, the applicant should provide:
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- Tax compliance certificate
- HELB clearance
How to Apply
Interested persons who meet the above qualifications should send their applications accompanied by a detailed CV, certified copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials to the undersigned on or before Friday 25th February 2022 or deliver in person to the polytechnic during working hours.
The Chief Principal,
The Nyandarua National Polytechnic,
P.O Box 2033-20300,