Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Cash Management Head
Reporting to the Executive Head, Product Management, the position will be responsible for:
- The strategic leadership and management of Cash Management, by offering customer solutions and driving cash revenues/return on equity.
- Driving the P&L component for Cash products (Payments and Collections) along with the Sector Heads of Corporate Banking.
- Understanding the competitive environment for Cash Products (customer needs and behaviour, competitor offerings, etc.) and to respond to the consequent opportunities or threats in that product or overall business.
- Understanding the needs of customers and prospects and providing appropriate pricing and managing risks effectively.
- Conducting market research along with Sector Heads to ensure that new products and opportunities are identified to meet business opportunitiesin order to grow cash consistent with overall Corporate Banking strategy.
- Developing and coordinating new products/ modifying existingproducts within budget and agreed schedules.
- To develop and lead the implementation of Cash Management strategy in line with the overall Corporate Banking Strategy
- Develop Sales Strategy (with the sales team) for cash products, to meet Corporate Banking sales targets in line with the overall Corporate Banking Strategy
- Identify business opportunities or threats for Cash Management products to continually scan the business environment for new opportunities or threats and take action as appropriate.
- To establish and implement competitive pricing policies and tariff structure to maximise product profitability and shareholder value
- Responsible for the management of assigned new and enhanced products throughout their development life cycle to meet client specific requirements.
- To maintain high level of customer contact through, customer workshops, focus groups, client calls, product and concept research to ensure feedback is gained on product offerings, and modifications made as appropriate
- Co-ordinate with Marketing and Sectors for the commercial launch of new products, or re-launch of existing products
- To provide training and ongoing support to Managers, Cash and Relationship Managers.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business from an Institution recognized by CUE
- Professional qualifications in CPAK, ACCA, AKIB or Postgraduate degree is added advantage
- Professional qualification in sales / marketing
- 10 – 15 years relevant experience in Corporate Banking with at least 6 years in Senior Management position
- Relevant product management experience locally or internationally
- Experience in the management of a P&L and balance sheet drivers
- Relevant cash management training courses or certification in the product management field
- Experience in people management and diverse stakeholder management
How to Apply
The above positions are demanding roles for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment Portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday, 15th February 2022
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any position, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable