Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Looking for a JOB? See the latest Jobs and Vacancies in Kenya HERE>>>
Assistant Office Administrator
- The job holder will participate and support all activities pertaining to the Authority’s functions.
- The successful candidate will report to the Head of Human Resource Services but should be ready to work at any offices of CDA located within its Area of Jurisdiction.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring security, integrity and confidentiality of data and information;
- Managing office protocol and etiquette;
- Maintaining office diary and travel itineraries;
- Providing secretarial support;
- Ensuring security of office records, equipment and documents;
- Preparing responses to routine correspondence for the Department;
- Co–ordinating the general administration of the respective offices;
- Maintaining the standing imprest of the Department
- Coordinating schedule of meetings and appointments;
- Coordinating travel arrangements for respective offices;
- Coordinating appointments and travel itineraries;
- Offering administrative support to other staffs as and when requested;
- Operating office equipment;
- Maintaining an up-to-date file movement register
Requirements for Appointment
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) have minimum grade C- with C plain in English or Swahili language or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Diploma or Higher Diploma in Secretarial studies or any of the following: Business Management, Business Administration or other equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution.
- Business Education Single and Group Certificate (BES or GC) from KNEC in the following subjects: Type writing II (Minimum 40 W/PM/computerized Document Processing II
- Business English I /Communication I
- Office Practice I
- Commerce I
- Have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in relevant work in the Public Service or in the Private Sector.
- Be proficient in computer applications.
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution; and
- Show merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Note: Appointment to this grade will be on Permanent and Pensionable terms as per the Human Resource Policy & Procedure Manual.
Salary Scale as per scales given by Salary & Renumeration Commission of Kenya.
How To Apply
For more details of the requirements for these posts visit our website http://www.cda.go.ke/ Interested applicants should forward their application letter, copy of Curriculum Vitae, academic and professional certificates and testimonials on or before 23rd February 2022 to the address below;
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
COAST DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
P.O BOX 1322–80100 MOMBASA,
KENYA Tel: +254–020–8009196
CDA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming.
Interested and qualified? Go to Coast Development Authority on www.cda.go.ke to apply