Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) – St. Francis School Lare wishes to recruit a highly motivated, competent, honest and remarkably talented Secretary.
The Secretary will work with other staff in the administrative department to maintain a high standards and smooth running of the school administrative department.
- Maintain and organize a current and accurate filing system.
- Handle all incoming calls and inquiries, note down adequate messages and re-direct calls as appropriate.
- Greet and assist the visitors and communicate effectively with, staff, students and parents.
- Provide administrative services for the Executive
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support
- Assist in the planning and preparation of BOM meetings, etc.
- Time management skill
- Basic computer skills and editing skills
- Good communication
- Team building, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Stress management skills
- Must possess at least a Diploma in Secretarial Studies.
- Must have 2 years experience in performing secretarial duties.
- Should be computer literate especially in accounting packages.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications (soft copies only), ENCLOSING A DETAILED CV, AND COVER LETTER ONLY to– email@example.com so as to be received by 28th January 2022. Applicants MUST INDICATE CURRENT & EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in their application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru is an equal opportunity employer