Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
ADVERT NO. NG-CDFB/020/2022: RESEARCH OFFICER – NG-CDF SCALE 6 (1 post)
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. For appointment to this position, a candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Economics, Statistics, or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Good writing and communication skills;
- Good research and analytical skills;
- knowledge of statistical analytical software packages; and
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya.
The Research Officer will report to the Manager, Research and Statistics and will be responsible for the following:
- Undertake any research required by the Board;
- Draw up survey questionnaires and set up control procedures for receiving data;
- Coordinate, design and undertake sample surveys;
- Collect and analyse data and prepare appropriate reports;
- Prepare research reports and disseminate the findings as appropriate; and
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are required to make their applications online through the job application portal on the Board’s website: www.ngcdf.go.ke or /and hard copies to be dropped in a designated Box, at the Board’s Headquarters, Harambee Cooperative Plaza 5th Floor, during working hours (8 am to 5 pm). Applications may also be sent through post office as per the address provided below so as to reach the Board on or before February 08, 2022. For the hard copy applications, the reference No. for the position applied for should be properly indicated on top of the envelope.
Candidates must submit the following documents alongside application
Police Clearance (Certificate of good conduct);
Duly executed self-declaration form from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority;
Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
Clearance from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau.
- Applicants for the position of Field Operations Officer/Fund Account Manager MUST indicate and show prove of their home constituency.
- Applications containing false information shall be disqualified.
- Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert shall not be considered.
- Applicants should indicate daytime telephone number, postal address, current salary, names and contact address of 3 referees.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates shall be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Board is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of all gender, minority and marginalized communities, youth and persons living with disabilities to apply.
- Both hard and soft copies of applications should reach the Board on or before Tuesday February 08, 2022 latest at 5.00 pm.
Applications with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional certificates and all other requirements should be addressed to: –
The Chief Executive Officer
National Government Constituencies Development Fund BoardHarambee Cooperative Plaza, 5th Floor (Junction of Haile Selassie Avenue & Uhuru Highway)
P.O. Box 46682-00100