Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
The job holder will be responsible for handling clerical tasks, managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
Key Responsibilities / Duties / Tasks
- Cleaning offices, machines/ equipments/ apparatus.
- Maintenance of general cleanliness around the offices by collection and disposal of litter.
- Collecting and disposing waste including papers and ensure general proper sanitation.
- Dusting the office and ensuring habitable office conditions.
- Moving or carrying office equipment, furniture and ensure orderly arrangement.
- Dispatching letters.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Served as Office Assistant for a period of three (3) years or a comparable position in a public or private institution.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D- and
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website http://www.ncia.or.ke, for the complete advert, download and complete the job application form. Submit a soft copy (pdf) of the completed application form through e-mail: email@example.com attaching copies of your certificates, copy of your identification card and any other testimonial in support of your application together with a detailed curriculum vitae indicating current salary, contacts of at least three (3) referees and daytime telephone contacts to be submitted by 5.00 p.m. on Tuesday 1st February 2022 addressed to:
Nairobi Centre for International Arbitration
Co-operative Bank House, 8th Floor
Haile Selassie Avenue
P.O. BOX 548 – 00200 Nairobi – Kenya
Shortlisted candidates will be notified of prospective interview dates and Chapter Six (6) clearance documents shall be required during interview and may undergo necessary background checks with relevant institutions. Any canvassing or solicitation by or on behalf of an applicant for the above vacancies will disqualify the applicant. Nairobi Centre for International Arbitration is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women, youths and Persons Living with Disability are encouraged to apply