Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
JOB GROUP KMR 6 – (1 POSITION – LEGAL DEPT. – NAIROBI)
This is the training and entry grade for Degree holders in this cadre. Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail: –
- Recording dictation in shorthand and transcribing it in typewritten form; typing from drafts, manuscripts or recording from dictation machines;
- Processing data; ensuring security of office records, equipment and documents, including classified materials; ensuring integrity and confidentiality of data;
- Management of e-office;
- Operating office equipment; managing of office protocol; coordinating travel arrangement and office itineraries;
- Maintaining an up to date filing system in the office; managing office protocol etiquette;
- Managing office petty cash; supervising office cleanliness; handling telephone calls and appointments; and ensuring security of office records, documents and equipment.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade of C- with at least C (Plain) in English or Kiswahili or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Secretarial Studies or Bachelor of Business and Office Management from a recognized institution;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences AND a Diploma in Secretarial Studies from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Planning skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Team player
How to Apply
All the applications to be done through KEMRI Website http://www.kemri.org/erecruitment – E-Recruitment Portal on or before 13th February 2022 latest 5.00 p.m.
Please visit the KEMRI web site http://www.kemri.go.ke for more details on the advertisement.
KEMRI is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. Persons with disability, women, youth and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply.
KEMRI does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process including application, interview and processing of offer letter. If asked for a fee, report such request immediately.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.