Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Chief Customer Relations Officer
Grade KPC 4
- Customer Relations & Marketing
- Develop marketing plans and guide implementation marketing activities with OMC’s.
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of marketing and business development strategies on through put performance.
- Establish networks to gather market intelligence for competitive positioning of the Company.
- Identify and monitor market performance drivers to inform business growth and expansion strategies.
- Promote synergy and coordinate functional teams within the Section.
- Evaluate effectiveness of response strategies to the identified service gaps.
- Ensure internal and external data analysis is well done to inform current and future growth opportunities for the Company
- Supervise market research and market mapping programs, supervise activities and identify areas to be pursued.
- Coordinate bench marking and competitive intelligence.
- Coordinate analysis of the key performance drivers of the Company
- Monitoring and evaluating performance of the new business against desired targets and objectives.
- Work closely with the Marketing teams to identify new business areas.
- Filter innovative ideas from proposals made by staff and forward them for consideration and further action.
- Supervise undertaking of activities geared towards business development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences including Commerce, Economics Business Administration, Public Relations or related field.
- Minimum eight (8) years’ experience three (3) of which should have been at senor management level.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing or Marketing Society of Kenya (MSK) or membership of a related professional body.
- Management Course lasting not less than two (2) weeks
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Demonstrated competence in work performance; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
Key Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of the petroleum industry and its dynamics.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the market trends, competitors in the market and future outlook.
- Proficiency in data management and analytical skills
- Interpersonal and cross–functional working skills
- Building teamwork.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to visit the KPC website http://www.kpc.co.ke/ under the Career Opportunities section where the Job Descriptions and Specifications as well as the User Manual containing instructions on how to apply for the positions have been posted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya Pipeline Company (KPC) Limited on www.kpc.co.ke to apply