Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Customer Service Internship
Job Location: Meru
The Pathology Network Limited (TPN) is a health-tech company based in Kenya. It was formed by pathologists to help patients access specialized pathology diagnostic services when they need them, regardless of location. We serve a growing community of hospitals, strengthening their capacity to diagnose and treat cancer.
We have a vacancy for internship in our Customer Service department. This is a position in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment designed to introduce the successful candidate to the exciting world of med-tech customer service. Those who complete the internship program successfully may be offered permanent job opportunities.
The successful candidate will learn how to:
- Handle inquiries, explain procedures and make follow-up on client appointments.
- Collect, analyze, process and document business data
- Open/maintain customer/client accounts
- Resolve or respond to customer complaints and queries.
- Engage with team members to expedite great customer experience.
- Handle sales queries and promote the sales and marketing process.
- Participate fully in logistical activities
- Communicate scheduled maintenance as well as handle technical queries
- Inform customers of available deals/promotions, offers and new services
- Compile individual and aggregate customers reports on overall satisfaction.
- Document and escalate company changes in policies or renewal directives
- Participate in and facilitate on-boarding and training for software platform users
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be ready to work in Meru
- Minimum Diploma in a relevant course
- Must have very strong IT skills, with knowledge and use of social media platforms
- Friendly personality and excellent communication skills.
- High integrity and confidentiality.
- Should be highly organized, fast, and decisive.
- Able to multitask, work with strict deadlines, under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage a diverse range of office relationships.
- Highly flexible, willing to perform diverse duties; work long/irregular hours
- Adaptable, with strong customer orientation.
- Good organizational skills; commitment to continuing education; and self development
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 4th February 2022. Residents of Meru and its environs are encouraged to apply. At TPN we are an equal opportunity employer. We will only contact successful applicants.