Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
ASSISTANT HEALTH RECORDS AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT OFFICER III –
ONE (1) POSITION VACANCY NO. 01/2022/14
Salary: Ksh.50,000 p.m
Terms of service: Three (3) years renewable contract subject to satisfactory performance.
For appointment to this position a candidate must;
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Have a Diploma in Health Records and Information Management from a recognized institution;
- Have a Registration Certificate from the Association of Medical Records of Kenya (AMRO-K); and
- Be proficient in computer
Duties and Responsibilities
An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a Senior Officer. Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail;
- Receiving and documenting patients at hospital reception;
- Registering and booking appointment for patients to clinics and consultants;
- Storing and retrieving medical records documents and preparing clinics;
- Updating bed bureau;
- Editing of patient case records;
- Gathering data from different sources;
- Capturing data from service points;
- Maintaining record safety and confidentiality;
- Storing and retrieving medical records;
- Balancing daily bed returns;
- Creating and maintaining master index;
- Updating patient master index;
- Directing patients to relevant clinics;
- Scheduling of patients to the consultants and speciality clinics;
- Assigning codes to diseases and surgical procedures according to the International Classification of Diseases and Procedures in Medicine; and
- Preparing Health records and reports.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates are required to make applications by downloading and completing an employment application form from County Government of Nakuru website www.nakuru.go.ke
A duly filled employment application form and copies of National ID, KCSE, DEGREE/DIPLOMA/CERTIFICATE as applicable should be sent through the POST OFFICE or COURIER SERVICES in a sealed envelope on or before 7th February 2022 (No hand delivered applications will be accepted).
Clearly indicate the vacancy number and position applied for, on top of the envelope and address to;
Nakuru County Public Service Board
Public Works Building- Prisons Road
P.O Box 2870-20100
County Government of Nakuru is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, Women and Persons Living with Disabilities, Marginalized and Minority communities are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Please be informed that Nakuru County Public Service Board DOES NOT USE AGENTS nor CHARGE ANY FEE for its services.
Candidates are advised to be cautious of fraudsters who call asking for money in regards to advertised vacancies. Report any such calls to your nearest police station. Please do not give out any money!!!
Any communication from the County Public Service Board SHALL be through the above address and official cellphone number: 0796848192.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.