Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
CH Accounts Payable Analyst
As a CH Account Payable Analyst, you will be responsible for maintaining a relationship between Accountants Payable & suppliers that reflect the GSK spirit of performing with Integrity and reviewing the internal controls of the Accountants Payable section.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Maintenance of complete and accurate supplier master file.
- Ensure timely booking of invoices into the system
- Recognize and post correctly liabilities from suppliers immediately documentary evidence is received.
- Pay suppliers promptly and accurately within their credit terms without adversely affecting the Company’s cash position.
- Support VAT/GST advice to business including legal entity structure, products, and business change with support from advisors where necessary.
- Providing support to the P2P and Tax & Stats lead
- Support tax audits & filings not outsourced
- Support coordination with Corporate Insurance and Risk Management (CIRM) on matters relating to GSK Ltd, addressing any requests and resolving any issues that may arise
- Support management of local insurance broker and underwriter’s engagement including set up, TPO, payments and related reconciliations
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or Student in the final year of study awaiting graduation
- CPA Finalist or pursuing an accounting professional qualification
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good interpersonal skill with team members and other stakeholders (internal and external) is essential to guarantee service delivery
- Great written and oral communication skills
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK) on jobs.gsk.com to apply