Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Position: Accounts Receivables Accountant
Reports to: Financial Controller
Our client, PERNOD RICARD is a worldwide co-leader in the wines and spirits industry. They are seeking to recruit an Accounts Receivables Accountant to join their team.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Coordinate with Operations, Commercial, Marketing, HR and IT to ensure productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders are maintained
Best Practice accounts receivables
- Quick and proper allocation of customer receipts into customer accounts maintaining a clean aging statement by customer
- Timely posting of customer claims for allowances & discounts and ensuring customers utilise them
- Quarterly customer account reconciliations between customer statement and balance in Navision
- Quarterly Reconciliation between customer sub ledger and the general ledger
- Debtors ageing analysis report is reviewed weekly and monthly.
- Follow up on nearing due and past due invoices as per credit policy through email and phone calls.
- Update weekly cheques collections tracker and ensure all cheques are diligently banked when due
- Facilitate collections from overdue accounts
- Maintain accounts receivable files and records
- Onboarding of new customers ensuring that all KYC and due diligence is performed
- Customer visits
- Debt collection; performing follow ups and engaging CRB Metropol on doubtful debts
- Proper booking of journals and accruals for Allowances and Discounts
- Print and ensure consistent filing and authorization of monthly journals
- Assist in stock take and ensure reconciliation is signed off.
- Accurate and timely processing of output VAT for purposes of filing and payment.
- Regular VAT reconciliation between GL and KRA VAT 3 file.
- Preparation and elaboration of Monthly receivables dashboard
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar
- 2- 3 years’ experience in Accounts receivable role or similar financial role
- Keen to understand and follow Corporate Policies/Procedures and Internal Controls,
- Experience with Legal, Taxation & Compliance Issues,
- Understanding of Accounting Principles & Standards,
- Management Information Skills
- Planning and Organising Skills
- Effective Decision Making,
- Team-Work and strong communication skills
How to Apply
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org 30th January 2022. Indicating Accounts Receivables Accountant as the email subject.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement