This ideal candidate must have ability to implement an ERP and subsequently run the Finance (Accounts) department.
- Oversee the cross functional project teams executing approved project and siftware implementations.
- Communicate progress against deliverables
- Managers to conceptualize, model and communicate common Enterprise Program Management processes
- Monitor all Quick books daily postings by the Quick books users.
- Assist the users with code selection and accounts choices.
- Supervise daily bank, M-pesa and petty cash postings and manage their reconciliations.
- Ensure daily banks and credits are forwarded to the CEO for approval
- Check the payment Vouchers and Invoices before presentation for approval
- Approve daily banking and debits.
- Ensure accuracy of information contained in the financial statements.
- Monitoring Monthly Revenues and Expenses against Targets/ Budgets and the Annual Operating Plan,
- Assist in preparation of management reports and actual against the budget as required.
- Support preparation of financial reports, annual audits and tax audits
- Coordinate the preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- Ensure Monthly Expense Schedules of Budgets against actuals are Prepared.
- Check Monthly VAT and ensure Prompt filling.
- Ensure that the Inconsistencies from VAT are amended before the time frame given by KRA.
- Ascertain that the Budget limits on expenditures are not exceeded, and raise a red flag to the Chief accountant and the CEO if exceeded.
- Finance, Accounting option with CPA K certification
- Proven 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Must have experience in implementation of an ERP
How To Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org