Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
The job holder serves to Provide High Quality Cleaning & Messengerial Services in The Fund
- Perform tasks of sweeping, dusting and vacuuming;
- Shampoo carpets;
- Maintain safe custody of office keys during working hours;
- Deliver files to designated offices; and
- Furnish staff with office supplies as instructed.
- KSCE D+ or Equivalent COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to take work instructions
- Attention to detail.
How To Apply
Send your application, Curriculum Vitae and copies of your certificates/testimonials by hand/Courier in an envelope that is clearly marked indicating the position you are applying for and email to the address below or drop your application to
The Managing Trustee’s Office,
Social Security House,
Bishops Road, Block ‘A’, Western Wing,
3rd Floor by 17th January, 2022.
The Managing Trustee/CEO
National Social Security Fund
P.O. Box 30599-00100