Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
RECEPTION ASSISTANT III (SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETERS) -TWO (2) POSITIONS – VACANCY NO.1/2022/07
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 15,670 – Ksh. 17,570 p.m. (Job Group ‘E’)
Allowances as per the SRC circulars attached to the position. Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable.
For appointment to this position a candidate must;
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Be in possession of the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent;
- Have a Certificate in Kenya Sign Language (KSL) from an institution recognized by the National Council for Persons Living with Disabilities (NCPWD);
- Be registered with the National Council for Persons Living with Disabilities (NCPWD);
- Be proficient in computer
Duties and Responsibilities
An officer at this level will work under a more senior reception assistant. Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail;
- Guiding and interpreting into Kenya Sign Language for deaf patients who are seeking medical care within medical facilities;
- Direct, guide and interpret for deaf patients and visitors Kenya Sign language; and
- Maintain good public relations in government premises.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates are required to make applications by downloading and completing an employment application form from County Government of Nakuru website www.nakuru.go.ke
A duly filled employment application form and copies of National ID, KCSE, DEGREE/DIPLOMA/CERTIFICATE as applicable should be sent through the POST OFFICE or COURIER SERVICES in a sealed envelope on or before 7th February 2022 (No hand delivered applications will be accepted).
Clearly indicate the vacancy number and position applied for, on top of the envelope and address to;
Nakuru County Public Service Board
Public Works Building- Prisons Road
P.O Box 2870-20100
County Government of Nakuru is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, Women and Persons Living with Disabilities, Marginalized and Minority communities are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Please be informed that Nakuru County Public Service Board DOES NOT USE AGENTS nor CHARGE ANY FEE for its services.
Candidates are advised to be cautious of fraudsters who call asking for money in regards to advertised vacancies. Report any such calls to your nearest police station. Please do not give out any money!!!
Any communication from the County Public Service Board SHALL be through the above address and official cellphone number: 0796848192.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.