Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Sales Data Entry Internship
About The Role
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Data Entry Intern, will update and maintain information on our company sales database entering 100% accuracy on commission payment and approval of payments on the cash release system.
- Answer or make calls to the sales agents to address their needs, complaints, or other issues relating to sales and commission payouts for the purpose of improving the process.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that the sales agents feel supported and valued on the service provided.
- Build lasting relationships with the sales agents based on trust and being reliable
- Gather the information curated from sales agents relating to their commission payout discrepancies and ensure they are resolved within 24 hours.
- Work hand in hand with the Finance team to ensure payouts are accurate
- Approve all expenses booked on cash release as per budget allocation and ensure you question where the description is not clear or above budget.
- Interpret the data gathered for purposes of high-level decision-making.
- Understand and strive to exceed expectations when it comes to sales agents experience
Does this sound like you?
- Proven data entry work experience, with the ability to deal to work on systems and data analytics software
- Degree in Data science/statistics/ other relevant fields
- Experience with MS Office, GSuite, good typing speed with accuracy/attention to details
- Independent thinker with proactive decision-making capabilities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and experience working in a dynamic environment
- Have the ability to handle pressure and keep a cool-temper
- Be organized, have great time management skills, and meet deadlines set.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to SunCulture Kenya Ltd on sunculture.freshteam.com to apply