Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Looking for a JOB? See the latest Jobs and Vacancies in Kenya HERE>>>
Kenyatta Matibabu Regulated Non WDT Savings and Credit Cooperative Society Limited is one of the leading and fast growing SACCOs in Kenya. In order to achieve the planned growth, the Sacco wishes to fill the following positions.
Reporting to the Accountant, the holder of this position will be responsible for:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring all financial entries have been posted in the System.
- Ensure all paybills receipts and standing orders for the month are posted in the System
- Under taking reconciliations of various SACCO Bank Account.
- Processing transactions, issuing cheques, and updating accounting records.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Maintaining Petty cash
- Ensuring Statutory payments are done on time
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies
- Producing relevant reports in respect to member accounts details
- Any other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- CPA II or ACCA II.
- 2 years relevant experience.
- A person of integrity, team player and have effective communication skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates can click the link below to fill the online application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: The deadline for submission is 17th November, 2021 by 5.00 pm.