Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Looking for a job? Download the Kenyan Jobs app from Google Playstore and get the latest jobs and vacancies available in Kenya, go HERE>>>
Hospital Customer Service
(Nairobi)-(Locum Basis)-2 Positions
Ital GLOBAL – We are a comprehensive Human Capital and Quality Management Consultancy firm dedicated to helping organizations just like yours with their HR and Quality Management requirements. We believe in creating productive and fruitful relationships with our clients by adding value to your business to ensure that you get the very best return on your Human Capital spend. Our Human Capital solutions, advice and guidance are uniquely designed and shaped around your exact requirements and objectives. They will fit with your culture and the business challenges that you currently face
We are looking for a confident and self-motivated individual who is looking for a customer service opportunity.
About the Client:
A leading Kenya based healthcare private facility that continuously strives to enhance the treatment experience of all their patients. It follows the best infection control protocols to avoid any interaction in our patients.
The center is run by a well-trained and professional team. The facility ensures that all the national guidelines are followed thoroughly without compromising the quality while providing holistic care for these patients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Public Relations, Marketing or any related course.
Customer Service experience: 6 months-1 Year would be an added advantage.
Attained a C+ or higher in your KCSE
Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Competencies and Skills Required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Enthusiasm and Reliability
- Ability to multi-task.
- Vibrant and people-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Vast product knowledge.
- Ensure efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through the provision of professional customer support.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance
- Provides excellent customer service by responding promptly to customer inquiries, questions, acknowledging concerns and resolving complaints.
- Maintain a high profile in the day to day operations.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter quoting the job title (CUSTOMER SERVICE-LOCUM) as subject to reach us not later than 10th November 2021 to td.cocareers@italgloballm stating the current pay and expected salary. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.