Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Pursuant to Article 235 (1) (b) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and Section 59 (1) (b), of The County Governments Act No.17, 2012, The County Public Service Board of Busia invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions in the Office of the Governor as follows:
SENIOR SUPPORT STAFF/CLEANING SUPERVISOR III JOB GROUP “D” 4 (FOUR) POSTS-V/NO.28/2021
- A candidate must have Kenya Certificate of Education Division IV or Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade of D (PLAIN) or its equivalent
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 leadership and Integrity
Successful candidates will be deployed in any station within the department and assignments include: – carrying out cleaning and messengerial duties as instructed.
Mandatory Additional requirements (Chapter VI documents of the constitution of Kenya 2010)
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti-corruption commission
- Certificate of good conduct from the police
- CRB Clearance Certificate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are invited to make their applications attaching copies of National ID Card, Academic and professional certificates, Chapter Six Documents and any other testimonials and send or Hand Delivered to the undersigned on or before 9th November, 2021 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time) at PORT VICTORIA PLAZA
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF BUSIA
- Only shortlisted and successful applicants will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- The County Public Service Board is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Article 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
NOTE THAT DIRECT OR INDIRECT CANVASING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION