Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Job Description/ Specification
Job Title: Project Assistant
Reports to: Central Implementation Coordinator
Division Name Goodlife Pharmacy
Hours & Location: As per the Contract
Brief Role Description:
- Provide support and creates balance in the time and scope of executing projects under the direct supervision of the project director in an establishment.
- Oversee tasks delegated to you by the project manager, coordinate with all necessary vendors and service providers, and ensure that the project is moving forward on time and on budget.
• Work collaboratively with the project manager and team to maximize productivity
• Collaborate with the whole project team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle
• Organize and monitor schedules and see that deadlines are met
• Coordinate efforts within the team and with outside consultants efficiently
• Report updates verbally and in written form to management
• Monitor budget and help ensure resources are used efficiently
• Help discern requirements and assign tasks to team members
• Complete any necessary administrative tasks, such as research and email
• Demonstrate commitment to clients’ needs and confidentiality continuously
• Intermediate between the director and other workers to prevent agitations that may hinder the smooth flow of project execution
• Undertake any other duties appropriate to the post as agreed by the Store Manager/Shift Leader.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required:
- A minimum of Technical Training Certificate
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Word Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Highly organized, adaptable, and able to prioritize tasks while working independently.
- Ability to motivate others and keep them on task in a positive and encouraging manner
Key Internal & External Clients:
- Patients/ customers, Pharmacy Manager and store team, Head office colleagues, GP’s/ nurses, Drug Reps
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.