Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
The Water Services Regulatory Board (WASREB) is a statutory body charged with economic and service regulation of the water services sector as established by the Water Act 2016. WASREB sets rules, standards and guidelines to ensure that water services are provided in an effective and efficient manner with a view of protecting consumers and other stakeholders’ interests.
To strengthen our human resource capacity, we wish to recruit highly motivated professionals to fill the following positions:
FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT (WASREB 6) 1 POSITION
Responsible for providing the front office services and clerical duties at Board’s main reception.
Reporting Relationship: This role reports to Administrative Officer
- Managing front office including ambience, tidiness, and promotional materials display
- Receiving and attending to guests and direct enquiries and guests to relevant officers
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls and directing them as necessary
- Receiving hand delivered mails and dispatching the same to registry
- Replenishing reception reading materials
- Reporting on faulty telephone lines
- Providing information and answering phone enquiries
- Answering calls, routing them to respective person and/or take messages
- Organizing reading material g., newspapers, magazines, journals
- Maintaining a proper telephone billing record
- Making outgoing calls
- Handling customer queries
- Responsible for physical assets assigned by the Board
- Making decisions using standard operating procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science/ Office management / Business Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Diploma in Social Science / Office management / Business Management from the Kenya National Examinations Council; or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- At least two (2) years’ relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Computer Applications; and
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the constitution
Key Competencies and Skills
- Working with people;
- Time management;
- Drive for results;
- Commitment to continuous learning; and
How to Apply
All applications must be accompanied by a copy of the National Identity Card, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of all relevant academic and professional certificates and should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Water Services Regulatory Board,
P.O. Box 41621- 00100,
So as to be received not later than 23.59 hours on 24TH AUGUST 2021. Due to the threat caused by COVID –19, the applications should be submitted only through electronic means. They should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with only ‘POSITION APPLIED FOR’ as the subject line.
WASREB is an equal opportunity employer and women, youth and peoples living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 by submitting the following compliance certificates; Certificate of Good Conduct, Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board, Tax Compliance Certificate, Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Clearance, and Credit Reference Bureau Certificate.
Water Services for All ISO 9001:2015 Certified