Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
DREAMS (Mombasa) , AMURT.
- A minimum of Diploma in Social Sciences, Community Development, or related field. Bachelor’s Degree is added advantage.
- Must be Trained Facilitator or Trainer of Trainers in an EBI.
- A minimum of one-year experience implementing adolescent focused projects is required.
- Should be Computer Literate, work well with MS Word and MS Excel and Internet research methods.
- Highly motivated to learn and work in a high-performance environment.
- Willingness to learn, tackle challenges and seek creative solutions in everyday assignments.
- Demonstrates well-developed interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills, both Verbal and written.
Must be able to meet urgent and last-minute deadlines, work with grace under pressure, and function well in a high-performance team.
How To Apply
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th June 2021 indicating current and expected Salary. For more details on job description visit http://www.amurtafrica.org Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and Reference number SW/DREAMS/06/2021 as the email subject. Those already performing similar tasks are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification. Applications will be processed on a rolling basis and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“AMURT is committed to zero tolerance on all forms of violence against children, beneficiaries and staff”.