Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
PROCUREMENT AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
The holder of the position shall be responsible for supporting in the development and implementation of Procurement and Administrative policies and strategies, to co-ordinate procurement/administration practices and to maximize savings and benefits available to AAIK and to ensure all AAIK assets and facilities are well secured and operating and managed efficiently.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Purchasing and Supplies Management, Business administration or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Have three (3) years minimum working experience in equivalent capacity and in a large NGO.
- Knowledge of Assets and facilities management.
- Proficient knowledge on Logistics skills and import & export is an added advantage.
- Strong sense of initiation, responsibility, ownership and excellent attention to detail to get things done well and fast.
How to Apply