Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Looking for a job? Download the Kenyan Jobs app from Google Playstore and get the latest jobs and vacancies available in Kenya, go HERE>>>
Reports: Finance Manager,
Gross Salary: Ksh. 75,000 plus Benefits,
Our client is a local manufacturing company offering quality solutions in Insulation, Acoustics, HVAC, Structural products as well as Packaging solutions. They offer sustainable solutions in building construction and packaging. They are seeking to hire an accountant who will provide support to the Finance department by managing daily accounting tasks.
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Preparing Tax Returns and ensuring all statutory details are accurate and paid on time
- Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices to customers
- Updating accounts payable and perform supplier reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and management accounts
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases promptly to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Petty Cash Issuance and control.
- Budget monitoring.
- Monthly stock takes and reconciliation of Variances
- Daily confirmation of the production report posting into sage
- Undertake all other role or assignment given by management.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 21st May 2021.