Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Wananchi Group (K) Ltd
Job Title: Shop Customer Service Representative
Department: Customer Experience Location: Nbi, Msa, Ksm, Nku
Employment Status: Permanent
Position Reporting to: Team Leader – Shops
Job Purpose / Summary: Shop CSR is responsible in providing professional and focused customer service both internally and externally.
Reporting to the Shops Team Leader, the shop CSR will be responsible for:
- Customer visits shop with query/complaint, CSR attends to the customer, should solve the issue within 5 min and log it in the CRM and Wincable
- If issue is solved, the CSR ensures that customer is satisfied and asks customer to give feedback through available mechanisms.
- If issue can’t be resolved at the Retails Shop, it is escalated by the CSR to the Team Leader within 10 min of receipt through call or email
- The CSR gives a customer a response time and promises to get in touch through call.
- The CSR checks in the emails after every 15 min to follow-up on escalated issues.
- If escalated issue has not been attended to in an hour time, the executive contacts the Retails Shop Manager for support or guidance.
- Handle customer payments as per business rules including SOPs.
Promoting Zuku Brand:
- Shop to be branded with the Zuku logo and colours
- Posters in the Centres to be timely and as directed by Zuku marketing department.
- Brochures must be clearly and neatly displayed.
- The shop should be clean and well-arranged at all times.
- Customer welcomed with a warm smile and assisted within 3 min of entering the Retail Shop.
- A standard greeting i.e. Good morning/afternoon should be used when welcoming customers.
- Get full understanding of customer’s enquiry.
- Customer queries/issues to be recorded in the CRM
- Educate customers on products and self-help solutions, like Zuku ussd*502# and ZukuBot
- Always ensuring customer satisfaction by adequately answering or resolving all queries.
- Dedicated customer follow-up to ensure issue closure and customer is satisfied with the solution
- Sessions with customers should not be interrupted unless unavoidable and with customer concurrence
- Any unresolved customer queries should be escalated immediately and customer updated on progress frequently- via Call using VOIP phones in the office or support email.
- Cashiers/CS to work as one unit, alternating as per schedules.
- The queues should be well managed to create orderliness and avoid crowding
- Customers should be clearly directed/guided on what to do or where to queue/sit.
- Customers should not be left unattended to in the shop at any time even for a minute..
- Equipment should be ordered through an internal order prepared by Retail Shop Duty incharge and emailed to Retail Shop Team leader for verification & signature. A reconciliation of the previous stock should be done and sent to the Team leader for onward approvals and processing. Asset Managemen
- Quarter inventory of assets is to be done for all Retail Shops.
- In cases of any missing items, the issue is reported to the Manager in Charge immediately.
- Using effective communication skills
- Resolving all complaints, concerns and issues in a timely and diplomatic manner
- Conduct activities in a professional manner
- Demonstrating knowledge of Wananchi DTH, Fiber & WBS expectations, e.g. internal standards or service level agreements
- Setting priorities to ensure continual satisfaction
- Delegate appropriate tasks in an effective manner
- Demonstrate knowledge of impact of providing professional service to the public
- Understanding the importance and impact of first visit resolution (FVR) Monitor Performance
- Communicating feedback on a daily level as a positive improvement issue not personal issue
- Providing feedback to immediate manager on individual team members, working with manager on performance improvement of individuals and the team as a whole
- Ensuring complaints/concerns are resolved or escalated in a timely manner
- Using Wananchi tools to manage data and to allow for analysis Oversee operations
- Managing shop volumes, e.g. peak times
- Work with immediate Team Leader is or on team rosters
- Being resourceful in finding information considering industry trends and historical data
- Providing timely notifications to management of negative trends, urgency of issue, or extent of required follow up
- Determining when a problem requires action from higher level of authority
- Participate in regular team meetings
Key Performance Indicators:
Achieve Shops SLA’s
- Resolve up to 95% of customer issues while interacting with them
- Cheque and cash banking reconciliation with adherence to finance requirements. Accuracy in receipting to reduce VOID
- 100% Schedule Adherence
- Score a minimum of 90% on QA score for the Month
- Minimum of bachelor degree or diploma
- 2 years’ experience in a customer service environment and sales. A technical environment is an advantage
- Excellent organization and time management skill
- Strong analytic skills and comfort in PC based reporting systems and processes
- Ability to maintain productivity under pressure and to multitask effectively
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance
- Tact, diplomacy and sensitivity
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send updated CV to email@example.com with the respective job titles ”Customer Service Representative – Shops” or ”Customer Service Representative – Ecare” as the subject line not later than 6th April, 2021.
Your email application will be considered should you meet the desired qualifications.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.