Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions at the National Police Service Commission Counselling Unit:
CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER/RECEPTIONIST II-NPSC SCALE 2-TWO
Gross Salary Scale: Kshs. 45,000-59,000
Leave allowance: As existing in the Commission
Annual Leave: 30 working days per financial year
Medical Cover: As existing in the Commission
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Duties and Responsibilities
This is the entry grade for customer care officers. An officer appointed on this grade will be assigned any of the following duties and responsibilities.
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone to clients;
- Receive and distribute daily mail/deliveries to Records Office;
- Make approved phone calls for staff to various individuals or organizations;
- Keep updated records on all visitors;
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception
For appointment to this grade one must have;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C- (minus) or its equivalent;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Meet the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through jobs portal: http://www.psckjobs.go.ke/NPSC.Jobs.aspx.
- Applicants should provide all details requested in the advertisement. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by the closure of the advert should not be included
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- Shortlisted candidates for the positions of Manager would be required to satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 by submitting a HELB Clearance Certificate, Tax compliance from KRA, Clearance from EACC and Police Clearance
- The National Police Service Commission is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all People with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their certificates
- National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Applications should be addressed to:
The CS/ Chief Executive Officer
National Police Service Commission SkyPark Building, Westlands
P.O. Box 47363-00100 NAIROBI
So as to reach the Commission by the close of business on or before 26th April, 2021 at 5.00 p.m.