Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Looking for a job? Download the Kenyan Jobs app from Google Playstore and get the latest jobs and vacancies available in Kenya, go HERE>>>
Alphafrica Asset Managers Limited
Job Title: Finance Officer
Reports To: Finance Manager
Overall Responsibility: The position will be responsible for post accounting entries into the financial management system. Assist in the monthly preparation and submission of CMA reports, monthly prepation of company and CIS management accounts.
KEY TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain the accounts payables report.
2. Generate customer invoices.
3. Prepare bank, general ledger, supplier, and other reconciliations.
4. Manages petty cash.
5. Prepares payments to suppliers and service providers.
6. Filing tax returns and making payments; VAT and WHT tax.
7. Compute agent’s commissions and make payments.
8. Files accounting and finance records in an orderly manner.
9. Any other duties assigned by supervisor.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance Accounting or other business related fields;
- Professional Certification in Accounting (CPA at least Level 2 or ACCA).
- At least 4 years of working experience in a similar function in the Financial Services sector, specifically investments management
BEHAVIOURAL AND FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES
- Good numerical skills
- Experience in working with ERP systems
- Ability to use MS-Excel
- Ability to work well with staff in other departments
- Good reporting skills
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in the position and have the required qualifications, skills and experience, kindly CLICK HERE and apply on or before Monday, March 8, 2021.