REF: SCPSB/13/02/2021 SENIOR CLERICAL OFFICER II J.G CPSB 11 ‘H’
Positions: – 5
Terms of Service: – Permanent and Pensionable
Duties and Responsibilities
- Compiling statistical records for accuracy;
- Sorting, filing and dispatching letters
- Processing appointments, promotions, discipline, transfers and related duties in the Human resource department.
- Processing of human resource statistics; preparation of indents; processing of pension documents;
- maintenance of stores, records and equipment inventory;
- preparation of estimates of expenditure for general office services;
- assisting in planning office accommodation and layout;
- preparation of estimates of expenditure on general office services;
- Safe custody of invoices, receipts and other records;
- Preparation and maintenance of records and ensuring proper maintenance of filing system.
- Preparation of payment vouchers.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:-
- Be a Kenyan Citizen.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C Plain or its approved equivalent; and
- Have knowledge about the functions of County Government.
- Meet requirements of the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
How to Apply
All applicants are expected to present the following additional documents during interviews for purpose of complying with the provision of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
- ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the application formwith position applied for clearly indicated in the subject line. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application.
- Courier and Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the Board’s office at Ardhi House 1stfloor, Bondo.
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website and send to
Siaya County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 390-40601,
EMAIL us on email@example.com
So as to reach the Board on or before Monday, 15th March 2021 at 4:00pm
- Siaya county public service board is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Youth, Persons with Disability, Marginalized Groups and Non-Dominant Communities are encouraged to apply.
- Recruitment process is absolutely free and any form of lobbying, canvasing or bribery in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- WARNING BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS:Siaya County Public Service Board DOES NOT use agents nor Charge ANY FEE at any stage of recruitment and selection process. In case of people soliciting for bribes, the same should be reported to the nearest police station.
- Our official communication channels are email address;firstname.lastname@example.org and phone number 0710383877 ONLY.