Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Position: Senior Research & Development Officer
Job Group: CPSB 08(1 POST)
BASIC SALARY: Kshs. 42,970 x 1,920 – 44,890 x 2,000 – 46,890 x 2,110 – 49,000 x 2,170 – 51,170 x 2,550 –
53,720 x 2,650 – 56,370 x 2,750 – 59,120 p.m.
Terms Of Service: Three (3) years contract renewable subject to performance
- Conduct research to enable preparation of concept notes and investment proposals forfunding;
- Prepare project profiling and promotion of investment opportunities in theCounty;
- Undertake research of investment value chain development to provide guidelines for optimal mobilization and utilization of localcapacity;
- Carry out impact assessment of proposed investment projects so as to provide technical information and assistance to stakeholders;and
- Offer liaison services and representation of the agency in investment related
For appointment to this grade, an officer must:
- Be a Kenyancitizen;
- Have served for a period of at least three (3) years in a relevant and comparable position in the public or privateSector
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, or Economics and Mathematics, or Economics and Statistics from a recognizedUniversity;
- Demonstrated administrative and professional competence in executing work at this level;and
- Demonstrate professional competence and managerial capability as reflected in work performance and
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application All the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- County Government of Kakamega is an equal opportunity
- Persons living with Disabilities are encouraged to
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce certified copies of originals of their National Identity Card, academic, professional certificates and transcripts during interviews
How to apply
Applicants should click on “Our Job Offers” Option on the County Website www.kakamega.go.ke, fill the application form and submit ONLINE on or before Wednesday, 24th February, 2021 at 11.59 P.M.
Applicants are advised to provide accurate information when making applications, those who give false information regarding their credentials and qualifications will be automatically disqualified.
N/B: No hard copy or emailed applications to the Board’s official email email@example.com will be accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: Kakamega County Public Service Board DOES NOT use agents nor charge ANY FEE at any stage of the recruitment and selection process. Our official communication channels are email address firstname.lastname@example.org and phone number 0713852573 ONLY