Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Position: Office Boy
Industry: Manufacturing and warehouse
Duties and key responsibilities:
- Monitor guests and inform appropriate employee regarding guest requests for department.
- Maintain records of guest visits in visitors’ log and maintain office phone list to help visitors and employees in all communication.
- Coordinate with various departments and reserve conference room and equipment for customer visits and staff meetings.
- Attend, screen and divert all incoming calls and forward messages to appropriate staff and carry out night office duties.
- Administer and distribute all magazines, newspapers and journals to appropriate staff or library.
- Work with vendors to repair equipment, maintain building and perform HVAC adjustments or light replacements.
- Performs clerical duties, including, but not limited to, type, photocopy, scan correspondence, meeting notes, and forms, mailing and filing correspondence, placing orders, and answering calls, edit documents for accuracy.
- Maintain the Committee calendar for the Chairman and ensure it is adhered to.
- Assists with setting meetings and organizing events when needed
- Performs additional duties when required, including drafting brochures and organizing the filing system
- Ensure neat and clean front office area maintain effective environment both employees and customers.
- Maintain all office equipment’s such as copiers, fax machine and first aid kit to facilitate smooth office functioning.
- Provide external and internal support to electrician, locksmith, janitor and maintain security
- Run company errands
- Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- Over two-year total working experience;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
- Exceptional Communication Skills;
- Attention to Details;
- Professional Appearance;
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills;
- Excellent Organisational Skills;
- Enthusiastic and Reliable
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com on or before 5th February 2021.
Clearly indicate the exact position (OFFICE ASSISTANT) applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placements.